Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer Days

      Happy Sunday! This weekend has been so much fun; I went to Worlds of Fun (an amusement park) yesterday, and today I had lunch, saw a movie, and went to the pool with friends. And the best part? I don't have to worry about homework or tests! It's taken about a month, but the feeling has finally sunken in: it's summer. I love not having to wake up at 6 every morning to go to school. I love being able to sit in a lawn chair at the pool and just let the Vitamin D soak in. I love getting to watch movies every night. I love reading the books that I want to read. I love having enough time to go on runs, watch Gossip Girl, paint my nails, go shopping, and host parties. It just shows me how little time I have during the school year to work on my most important project: myself. Hooray for summer days!

Keep it classy,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment