Sunday, June 9, 2013

OOTD: Sunday Funday

      Happy Sunday! I really don't want this weekend to end because tomorrow I have to wake up at 6 in order to be at work at 7:15. So I'm not really looking forward to that. This weekend has been full of family fun; yesterday we went to Topeka for my cousin's surprise birthday party then we had family pictures done with my dad's side of the family. Today my mom and I went to another cousin's birthday party and we found out my aunt is expecting another daughter!
      I'm the kind of girl who loves routine, and sometimes that applies to my attire. Sometimes I like to have a "uniform" for particular events. For the weekend, I've found that the formula for the best summer weekend outfit goes like this: button down, chinos, belt, sunnies, and flip flops. It's so simple yet so perfect. Here's an example of the uniform, which I'm wearing today:

Okay so it's definitely not the most flattering picture of me...
sunnies: francesca's
oxford: old navy
belt: vineyard vines (it was on sale!)
chinos: j. crew (also on sale)
flip-flops: rainbows

Do you have a weekend "uniform"? Have a great week!

Keep it classy,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment