Monday, June 24, 2013

Obsession: Kate Spade

      Happy Monday! So I've been obsessed with Kate Spade for a long time now, and I still feel myself falling in love whenever I look at the website. Kate Spade is classy and sophisticated yet young and girly. It's absolutely perfect. Here are some of my most intense obsessions:

1. Grove Court Stripe Cora, $198


grove court stripe cora 
2. Nance Heel, $345

689

3. Bungalow Bouquet Short Statement Necklace, $228

bungalow bouquet short statement necklace
4. Leora Dress, $288

leora dress 
5. Ariella Skirt, $348

ariella skirt

      Aren't they all so cute?! I strongly encourage everyone to look at all of their new arrivals! Of course, I can't afford anything on this list, but a girl can dream, right?

Keep it classy,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment