Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bowties and Ballet Flats Playlist #1

       Happy Thursday! I've had a pretty rough week due to work, family stuff, and trying to study for the ACT. Whenever I get stressed, I like to retreat into music because it temporarily takes me out of reality. I seem to be stressed most of the time, so I listen to music a lot. I don't think this playlist really has a theme, but I do think it's good to listen to if you're bumming out or stressing out. My music taste is definitely very different from your typical "preppy girl" preferences, so you may not like all of the songs. But I definitely encourage you to listen to the whole playlist to see if you like it!

1. "Sail" - AWOLNATION

2. "Homewrecker" - Marina and the Diamonds

3. "100$ Bill" - Jay-Z

4. "Back to Black" - Beyonce ft. Andre 3000

5. "The Age of Worry" - John Mayer

6. "How to Be a Heartbreaker" - Marina and the Diamonds

7. "Another Day" - Paul McCartney

8. "Youth" - Daughter

9. "Afraid" - The Neighbourhood

10. "Ring of Fire" - Johnny Cash

11. "Asleep" - The Smiths

12. "Eet" - Regina Spektor

13. "Starring Role" - Marina and the Diamonds

14. "Guaranteed" - Eddie Vedder

15. "Trouble" - Coldplay

16. "Hearts a Mess" - Gotye

17. "Time to Pretend" - MGMT

18. "Man Who Sold the World" - Nirvana

19. "Swisha" - Ratatat

20. "Look At Me"

They don't all go together, but they definitely help me and I hope they help you too!

Keep it classy,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment