Thursday, May 23, 2013

Welcome to Bowties and Ballet Flats!

      Happy Thursday! Today is the first day of summer for me, and I decided that I wanted to create a blog about the life of a newly-made senior who loves preppy fashion and lifestyle, beauty, reading, listening to music, baking, and many other things. When I grow up, I want to help kids with special needs, and I love community service. I hope to have a book club, a monthly playlist, and recipe of the month on this blog, and I couldn't be more excited! To start things off, here are the things on my summer bucket list:

1. Paint, draw, create

2. Read a lot of books

3. Do grown-up things (something I struggle with)

4. Go camping

5. Work out (namely swimming, biking, and running)

6. Watch Gossip Girl

7. College visits

8. Volunteer

9. Road trip

10. Watch a lot of movies

What's on your summer bucket list?

Keep it classy,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment