Monday, May 27, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

      Happy Memorial Day! Unfortunately, we won't be having an outdoor picnic or barbeque today because of the endless rain and thunderstorms we've been having. On the bright side, the gloomy weather inspired me to create a post about what to wear on a rainy day (even though I'm staying in bed watching Gossip Girl...). I tried my absolute hardest to figure out how to use Picasa (Google's version of Photoshop) and I simply couldn't make a simple collage, which was very frustrating. I messed with downloads, folders, and imports for about two hours and I just couldn't get some pictures onto a collage. Even if I did, it kept telling me I wasn't connected to the internet (which, obviously, I am), so I couldn't have exported the collage to Blogger anyway. If anyone could help me out with this, I'd very much appreciate it! I'm sure collages are much prettier than just copying and pasting them into the blog post.

Keep it classy,
Brooke
$32.99, custominkandthreadnc.com


$135, usa.hunter-boot.com

Currently on sale for $19.50, jcrewfactory.com

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2012/03/bebe-blue-trench.jpg
$129, bebe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment