Sunday, May 26, 2013

Perfect Polishes for Summer

      Happy Sunday! Fortunately, I don't have to start work until Tuesday because tomorrow's Memorial Day! To all our men and women who died protecting our freedom, we remember you and your extraordinary courage (I don't want anyone to think I consider Memorial Day as National Barbecue Day). Today my family visited my mom's side of the family for our own little Memorial Day celebration and my younger cousin and I decided to paint our nails, and I have to say that I'm very impressed with my choice, OPI's "Pinkum Dinkum" (kind of a weird name). I think it's a pretty neutral that goes with anything, and it's very delicate and feminine. I quite love it.

Yes, I do have a crooked pinky.
 Here are some other pretty shades I think are perfect for summertime:

lacquered up - reds By Essie
"Lacquered Up" $8


in the cab-ana - blues By Essie
"In the Cab-ana" $8



hip-anema - pinks By Essie
"Hip-anema" $8

bottle service - pinks By Essie
"Bottle Service" $8
Keep it classy,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment