Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Agenda!

      Happy Sunday! My new Lilly planner recently arrived, and I LOVE IT. SO MUCH. It's just so pretty! I do wish the planners were 12 months instead of 18 because I didn't get to use all of my last one, so it kind of felt like a waste of money to get a new one, but I just wanted it so badly! Plus, my old one was kind of falling apart from getting beaten up in the black hole that is my backpack.

I can't wait for school to start so I can use it!
       Isn't it so pretty?! I got the large agenda in "Let's Cha Cha" and I'm obsessed. It has a handy strap to keep it closed, a pocket to keep notes in, the most precious stickers you've ever seen, a list of holidays, a section for notes, and the prettiest pages for each month. I absolutely love it!

Keep it classy,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment