Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July Haul!

      Happy Fourth, everyone! Today the J. Crew Factory store was having a 50% off everything sale, so obviously I had to go! J. Crew is my favorite store, but since it's so ridiculously expensive, I can usually only buy stuff during the sales. Even when everything's half off it's still pretty far out of my price range, so I save most of my money particularly for these sales at this amazing store.

Seersucker Blazer: J. Crew Factory, White Shorts: Gap 

 I had planned on purchasing white shorts from J. Crew, but when I tried them on they were completely see-through! I was wearing white underwear and you could see them perfectly. Luckily these shorts from the Gap were on sale for $9.99 and you can't see my underwear!
Chambray Perfect Shirt and Toothpick skinny jeans from J. Crew Factory

Seersucker Pencil Skirt and Polka-Dotted Sleeveless Top from J. Crew Factory, Rugby Shirt from Polo Ralph Lauren Factory
We've just eaten supper and now we're about to go see some fireworks! I hope everyone had a safe and fun Fourth of July!

Keep it classy,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment