Sunday, July 14, 2013

Learning Italian

      Happy Sunday! Recently, I've been trying to learn Italian and it's so much fun! I got this CD set from the library and it comes with a booklet for each of the three levels so you can follow along while listening, which really helps for me since I'm a visual learner. I copied the College Prepster (my favorite blog) at the beginning of the year and made a goal for each month of the year, and I made my goal for July to improve my skills (in general). So I decided that learning a new language would be a great way to do it.
      I highly recommend that you hit up your local library to see if there are any language-learning programs, because it's free (Rosetta Stone is hundreds of dollars!!), educational, and fun! I've also been reading and writing more, I'm doing the Color Run on Saturday, doing more crafts, and I'm even considering a fitness class! July has been pretty great so far; I hope it continues on this path!

What are you up to this month?

Keep it classy,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment