Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Binder Covers

      Happy Saturday! Today was pretty great, mostly because I made some Lilly Pulitzer binder covers for school and it was so easy. In fact, it was so easy that I thought I could post about how to make them! I used Picasa, which is Google's version of Photoshop, which is so expensive. Picasa is super easy to use and it's free! Seriously, just download it. You won't regret it.

1. Download Picasa.

2. Search for the Lilly prints that you want (it's easier if they're vertical) and drag the images over to your desktop.

3. Open Picasa and there is a category called 'Desktop' where all of your images should be.

4. Click on one of the images, then right click "View and Edit." You should see your Lilly print and the editing tools on the left.

5. Click on the picture icon that says "Text" under it.

6. You can add your text and add color to it to match your Lilly print, adjust the size, the outline, the font, etc.

7. Print! Make sure you have plenty of ink!

In love!
      I hope my steps make sense, but if you don't understand something then please don't hesitate to leave a question in a comment! I'd be happy to help you :)

Keep it classy,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment